Thursday, January 15, 2015

January crocheted goodness!

     I'm so very happy to announce that Anne, who bought the stuffed cactus from my store, Green Owl Crochet, really likes the cactus I made for her. She even left a stellar review for my store. Thank you, Anne!
     In related news, I crocheted a pair of earrings and a patriotic lanyard. I'll soon be making more earrings. I bought some of Lion Brand's "Vanna's Glamour" yarn so I can make a pair of earrings with fancy metallic yarn. Right now, however, I'm working on crocheting hats and mittens for some folks who are homeless. So far, I made one blue hat and I'm halfway done with a red hat. They are made with bulky yarn, so they'll be nice and warm. 






1 comment:

  1. I like that cactus so much! I think that is one of coolest things you have crocheted so far! Can't wait to see what will be your next creative object! :)
    Greetings from Latvia!

    ReplyDelete

a poem for this day

New Year’s Eve The new year’s hazy night sky  is upon us and we think  to ourselves  what beauty the future  could hold. Of course we are sc...